Friday, January 1, 2010

Me

To you, I am a stranger.
Another girl on another blog.
It's the little things about someone.
That makes them who they are.
So here is a list of random things about myself.
So maybe, just maybe, you will notice a link in common that we share.
And then, maybe you will realise I am not a stranger.
Not another girl on another blog.
That the little things that make me who I am.
Are just like your's.
1. My favourite part of Alice in Wonderland is the moment when she breaks off/ eats the mushroom.
2. I am obsessed with flossing my teeth, but only ever do it once in a blue moon.
3. I prefer unflavoured waxed floss.
4. My favourite flavour chewing gum is "exrta bubblegum flavour sugar free chewing gum for kids."
5. I actually enoy the taste of black coffe with no added sugar.
6. If I were to drink orange jucie, I prefer pulp in it.
7. I feel invigorated when I am sewing, but also angry because I always screw it up somehow.
8. I can not recall a time when I have ever actually been happy.
9. If I do eat, I like to eat things that I hate: eg: raw mushrooms, peas, pickles.
10. I have insomnia.
11. I can gladly stare at a wall all night and it won't bother me.
12. When I get hyperactive, I have to clean everything and reorganize everything.
13. At night time, I always have the best ideas and the most exciting revelations that make no sense in the morning.
14. I despise the number 8.
15. I always press the letter "G" then backspace it several times.
16. I am deadly illergic to cashew nuts.
17. My perception on myself and everything else is completely screwed up.
18. I remember nothing of my childhood as I blacked most of it out.
19. I generally black out on a daily basis.
20. I do not fear death- I welcome it- I challenge it.
21. I believe schizofrenicz are not crazy.
22. I sense when people have a mental illness such as depression or an ED.
23. I am in love with candles, and fire for that matter.
24. I love to walk. LOVE to walk!
25. I express myself through writing, poetry, drawing, painting.. etc.
26. I have never been in love.
27. The only thing I live for.. is the idea that maybe one day I will fall in love- a two way love!
28. I have been played by a boy.
29. I am a damn good liar, and lie alot.
30. I prefer depressing music, it is the closest brush with happiness I ever experience.
31. I am extremely insecure.
32. I believe I have bipolar depression, meaning I go from depressed and sad to overly hyperactive again and again.
33. I give up way too easily.
34. I love anything to do with "Reality context" and that includes movies like Donnie Darko.
35. I have literaliy cried myself to sleep many nights- it's not just a saying-you actually fall asleep.
36. I really enjoy reading, a year ago, i'd never have guessed this.
37. I am a "track coverer," where I put a lot of effort into covering my tracks-eg: hiding my ED.
38. I like the colour black and white, because these colours are stable and constant.
39. I always want something so badly, until I get it, then I'm over it.
40. I can easily live off three hours sleep.
41. I find it impossible to study, so much so, that I wonder whether there is an illness that would explain this.
42. I'm not exactly shy, except when I'm around boys or family.
43. I have only ever truly had three bestfriends. One is a callous bitch now, who I realise was a waste of time, one saved my life on many accounts without ever knowing it, the other is my current bestfriend and without her I would gladly throw myself off a cliff.
44. I dislike celebrations, like christmas, easter, birthdays.
45. I don't like family.
46. I want to fall in love and get married, but I don't know if I could deal with having someone around me 24/7 because I like to be alone- I learnt to be alone.
47. If I'm writing a poem, I prefer for it to rhyme.
48. I despise animals, apart from the evil black cats that everyone fears.
49. I hate summer, and love winter.
50. I always have black toe nails, and black fingernails when I can be bothered.
51. I will never pass my drivers licence because I am the worst drive in this world.
52. I genrelly act on impulse.
53. I hate boys with hairy chests and legs.
54. I get inspired by offices.
55. I get inspired by green grass in parks with trees.
I could go on forever, although I simply can not be bothered.

2 comments:

  1. I really liked this post. Please keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a good writer!
    "At night time, I always have the best ideas and the most exciting revelations that make no sense in the morning." This happens to me all the time :)

    ReplyDelete